Career and Technical Education - CIA Florida
Our Career and Technical Education (CTE) Pathway at Career Innovations Academy Florida, offers an exciting pathway for students like you to explore and pursue careers in specific industries or occupations.
Our CTE programs provide a unique blend of academic instruction and hands-on training, allowing you to not only learn essential theoretical concepts but also gain practical skills directly applicable to your future career. By integrating internships, apprenticeships, and cooperative education experiences, we ensure that you get real-world exposure and the chance to apply your learning in professional settings.
At Career Innovations Florida, we are excited to partner with Tallahassee Community College, opening doors to a world of exciting career opportunities and apprenticeships. We invite you to explore all the possibilities available to you through our CTE program and discover the pathway that aligns perfectly with your passions and aspirations.
80+ Workforce Programs to Choose From!
What Will You Accomplish? Our program's goal is to expose students to career classes that will prepare them for future success. By completing industry-recognized certificates, you will gain practical skills and industry-specific knowledge, positioning you for a promising future.
High School Course Certificate Option
- Adobe Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User in AutoCAD
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction
- FAA Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilot
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB)
- Certified Associate in Health Management & Information Systems
- Oracle Certified Associate in Java
- Information Technology Specialist in Java
- LEED Green Certified Associate
- Microsoft Office Specialist/Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Associate in Project Management
- Project Management Ready
- Social Media Strategist
- Swift Associate
- Intuit Quickbooks Certified User Online
Earning these certificates will open doors to exciting career opportunities.
High School Course Elective Options
- Medical Terminology, Health Science
- Principles of Architecture and Construction
- 3D Modeling, Drafting and Design, Manufacturing: Product Design and Innovation
- Cybersecurity A and B, Networking Fundamentals A and B
- Principles of Transportation
These elective courses will help you embark on a career pathway that aligns with your passions.
* Certification exams are not included. Exam registration and fees must be completed separately.
Work at Your Own Pace
With our flexible schedules and self-paced programs, you choose when you want to work on your assigments - day or night! Courses are available 24/7/365.
Get Support for Your Success
Highly-qualified certified teachers are trained to bring online learning to life through regular communication, live and recorded lessons, and live help office hours. In addition, our passionate, experienced GlobalED Life Coaches work 1-on-1 with you to guide, support, and keep you on track to meet your goals.
Follow your passion, lead your generation - Begin Today!Contact Us
Start your journey by taking high school classes that lead to industry-recognized certificates. Continue your education by taking Concurrent Enrollment courses and earn your associate's degree at the Tallahassee Community College campus!
If you are interested in pursuing this career pathway, please talk with your Student Support Coordinator to help you start the journey towards a bright future!
Contact us at 1-855-695-3354 to learn more about CIA FL's Career & Tech Ed program and how it can empower your career journey.