GlobalED Parent Portal
Important links, resources and information for GlobalED parents and families.
GlobalED Teacher Website
Visit our GlobalED Teachers Website for helpful information and resources from our caring faculty. Get information on how to contact your child's teacher, see the class schedule, access the live lesson calendar, and more!
GlobalED Schools Calendar
- July 1-5, 2021:Summer Break (Locations Closed)
- July 4, 2021:Independence Day
- July 6, 2021:Staff Report Back from Break
- July 6-30, 2021:Check out events near you on Social Media
- August 12, 2021: Community Connection Event
- August 18, 2021: Semester 1 (Begin Quarter 1)
- August 18, 2021: Classes Begin
- August 18 - August 31, 2021: Beginning of the Year Internal Testing
- September 1 - September 30, 2021: Mid-Year Internal Testing
- September 6, 2021: Labor Day (Students Remote Access)
- September 9, 2021: Community Connection Event
- September 23 - September 30, 2021: COUNT Window 1
- September 30, 2021: Last Day of Open Enrollment
- October 1, 2021: COUNT Day (Window 2)
- October 2 - October 8, 2021: COUNT Window 3
- October 14, 2021: Community Connection Event
- October 18, 2021: Begin Quarter 2
- October 20 - October 22, 2021: Teacher Work Day (Students Remote Access)
- October 25 - October 29, 2021: Parent Teacher Conferences/Grad Meetings
- November 18, 2021: Community Connection Event
- November 22 - November 26, 2021: Fall Break (Students Remote Access)
- December 9, 2021: Community Connection Event
- December 17, 2021: Semester 1 Ends
- December 20 - December 31, 2021: Winter Break (Locations Closed)
- January 3, 2022: Semester 2 (Begin Quarter 3)
- January 3 - January 31, 2022: Mid-Year Internal Testing
- January 5 - January 7,2022: Teacher Work Day (Students Remote Access)
- January 3 - January 14,2022:Mid-Year Enrollment Window
- January 13, 2022: Community Connection Event
- January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Locations Closed)
- February 10, 2022: Community Connection Event
- February 7 - February 11, 2022: Parent Teacher Conferences/Grad Meetings
- February 21, 2022: Presidents' Day
- March 7, 2022: Begin Quarter 4
- March 9 - March 11, 2022: Teacher Work Day (Students Remote Access)
- March 10, 2022: Community Connection Event
- March 13, 2021: Daylight Savings Time
- March 21 - March 25, 2022: Spring Break
Emotional Health and Support Resources
Trying to find emotional health information and support for your child, can feel overwhelming. A simple Google search of the term “emotional health” alone will give you more than 1.9 million results.
Although sometimes it can be hard to find, trustworthy and reliable support is out there and can help you and your loved ones get the information you need. GlobalED Solutions is committed to supporting your child's emotional health and wellness, and has partnered with the following resources:
Supporting the Whole Student with Social-Emotional Learning
We understand that learning how to handle social or emotional situations can seem intimidating for students. That’s why GlobalED has partnered with BASE to offer courses on just about every topic you can think of. From anger and stress management to developing future goals, BASE makes all of their mini-courses manageable and fun. Students can access BASE and complete courses anytime via the Clever portal or by clicking here.
Professional Counseling Services
Support, social and emotional development, and positive guidance are important for everyone. State of Grace wants to help you learn to feel confident and secure in yourself and the choices you make. Contact Robbin Williams by phone at (719) 565-7601; by email at [email protected]; or by Hangouts, under Robbin Williams.
Emotional Health and Support Resources
In addition to the social-emotional courses and counseling services offered, these other mental health resources can #BeTheDifference when you need it most.
The National Suicide Prevention Line - This hotline provides free, confidential support 24/7 to people in distress across the United States. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for support.
The SAMHSA Helpline - SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential information service that provides treatment and support referrals 24/7 to people facing mental illness and addictions. Call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for support.
Crisis Text Line - Crisis Text Line provides free, confidential support via text message 24/7 to those in crisis situations. Text HOME to 741741 for support.
The Trevor Project - The Trevor Project provides free, confidential support 24/7 to LGBTQ youth via a helpline, text and online instant messaging system. Call 1-866-488-7386 for support.
The Veterans Crisis Line - The Veterans Crisis Line provides free, confidential support 24/7 to veterans, all service members and their family and friends in times of need. Call 1-800-273-8255 and press 1 or text 838255 for support.
For more mental health information and resources, visit the National Council for Behavioral Health’s Find a Provider site.
You can also take a Mental Health First Aid Course. Mental Health First Aid will teach you the common signs and symptoms of mental health and substance use challenges and how to respond to someone in both crisis and non-crisis situations.
We know it can be hard to find support when you’re struggling. Use this list as a place to start and remember that it’s OK to ask for help. These organizations and the people around you are here to help in any way they can.
GlobalED Student Handbook
The Student Handbook is a general reference guide for GlobalED students and parents and provides important information on a wide variety of topics such as: Orientation, Attendance, Policies, Conduct, and Safety. The Student Handbook is updated yearly and is intended to provide information and communicate guidelines that promote an atmosphere for learning. The Student Handbook is not meant to be a complete statement of all policies, procedures, or rules in any given circumstance.